Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Behind! Arrgh!

I knew this would happen at some point; I just didn't think it would happen so early in the game.

I am officially behind on my Half Cannonball. Part of it was trying to decide which book to read next--I spent a couple of days waffling on that. Part of it is being sick, which means I have less energy for everything, but also that I really need to prioritize getting plenty of sleep. Part of it is the time of year. Even though I don't feel like I'm doing much for Christmas besides buying presents, that still takes up a chunk of time. And clearly, part of the problem is that I have not prioritized reading.

I should be half-way through my fourth book by now, but I'm barely into book three (I don't think I'm even at the 1/4 mark). At some point, I'll need to churn out a book a week for a couple of weeks. I have no idea when that will be. But, it's important to stay positive. So I'll try not to be too discouraged. There are many months left to get caught up.

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am that I did not sign myself up for a full Cannonball? One of my best decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment